W e offer Digital Dental X-Rays to ensure overall visuals of your pets mouth are available.
Comprehensive oral health assessment and treatments include:
- Thorough exam
- Pre-anesthetic blood work within 90 days
- Iv/Catheter – Fluid therapy
- Incubation – Gas anesthesia
Full Anesthesia Monitoring
- EKG (HR)
- SPO2 (Blood O2 Saturation)
- Ultrasonic scaling above and below gum line
- Probing each tooth – full evaluation for abnormalities such as Periodontal, mobility and other abnormalities.
- If necessary digital dental radiography are taken to evaluate the root below the gum line which cannot be seen as 60% of tooth is under gum line.
- Post-operative Care – medications and treatment plan
Watch Dental Procedure Video: